Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Twitter I want to follow more People!!!!!

Here is where I get Upset I have very good connections on Twitter, But I also want to follow people who Will Probably never follow me back. But I can't follow anymore then 2,001 People Unless I get more Follower, I think that I should be allowed to follow as many people as I want, no matter how small or big my Fan base is. I currently Have 744 Followers on Twitter and I follow 2,001 Now I am getting New followers but I can't follow them back? I know People would just Unfollow all the People that aren't following them, but I don't want to do that for the reason being I want to Follow Not just to see if I get a follow back but so I can engage with who I am following.
Let me Know what You guys Think of this!

Don't for get to Check out
My Partners Website Simple Tech Guy at Simple Technology


















No comments:

Post a Comment