Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Petition to legalize Unlocking of Phones 100,000 +

So the white house Says its time to legalize the unlocking of your smartphone, they say that for consumers ability for being able to choose a different carrier is crucial.

The white house response to the 100,000 people plus that signed a online petition to legalize the unlocking of your phone!

Frankly I find it ridiculous that it was banned in the first place, when buying a phone you pay for the hardware. 
So it's yours to do what you want with just like any other thing you pay for, especially if I'm paying $500-$600 for a phone.

I hope to unlock my iPhone 4S when my contract ends with Sprint, but if this unlocking banned gets more serious then I may just Go Prepaid. 

What do you think, is unlocking your phone ok or not? And when the banned is lifted will you unlock you phone? 

Sign the petition
https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/make-unlocking-cell-phones-legal/1g9KhZG7

2 comments:

  1. Nice article . Unlocking phones becomes legal now . Recently, i have unlocked my phone by using unlock code . I got it from the provider Wickedunlock.com

    ReplyDelete