Saturday, July 6, 2013

Normalized Space Travel

Imagine we traveled to space today like we travel on the bus.
Today I was listen to Tech Talk Live Podcast and the subject came up on Normalized Space Travel and I have to say this Idea goes on the list of top ten Future Tech Ideas. 

Finding a way to commute to space would be a daunting task, first we would need a reason to go to space, I mean something more than just to do it. Maybe have a souvenir  shop on the ISS, also have a tour going on at ISS as well. I believe that we do have the technology to do something like this today, but it would take a lot of resources and people would have to be ok with the dangers of space travel. 

I know I'd go to space just to be able to see the planets and have the experience of going to space, but not many people feel the same way. I'd like to see restaurants  in space, that would be awesome to be able to eat a gourmet meal and gaze out at the stars. 

I like the idea of a jewelry shops in space, where all sorts of space rocks and rocks from other planets are polished and sold. Just imagine the possibilities, waking up one morning and looking out the window seeing a sky full of shuttles going to space full of people.


Now I would love to see a star trek/star wars type space travel in my time, But I know that isn't possible I do hope there will be some type of normalized space travel in my time.

Thanks to Tech Talk Live for the Ideas for Normalized Space Travel.

Check out Tech Talk Live Podcasts at TTLNY



No comments:

Post a Comment