Monday, December 17, 2012

Computers or Hammers ?

What would you want to be skilled with Computers or a Hammers ?
I was thinking in todays society what is more useful? Having Skills with computers or Having skills with Shovels,Hammers etc. - just examples but you get my point. 
Nowadays just about every business has a computer of some kind, businesses that once took hundreds of people with skills in mechanics,fabrications,constructions and basically skills with a Hammer Many are now relying on Computers to do the jobs. 
I know this is a touchy subject because how computers are taking jobs away from everyone, I was just thinking though where will we be in a few more years? Technology is a marvelous thing. This is why I think Technology is the way to go, If we could build robots because of the knowledge we gain from computers etc. Then imagine what we could build  If everyone just embraced Technologies and took the time to realize its potential for all mankind,  then they would become a more technically advanced person, and I believe Technology will be our future. Eventually we will all be a tech savvy race and be better for it, I know many people who think technology etc. is a waste of time stupid even, But what happens when you can't even open your door without relying on some type of technology Like a Facial Recognition Scanner or something similar. 

I am learning as much as I can about Future Technologies so when the time comes I won't be left behind. I believe you should as well for Technology is our future and we need to embrace it or we may not have a future at all. Without Technology we would all be gone by now, it saved us many times in the past and will in the future. 
I believe Technologies sometimes confuses or even scares some people because it opens up new possibilities that were once thought impossible. But Believe me I had my share of hammers and Nails etc. I just realize the Usefulness and opportunities of Technologies!! I understand that the hammer has been a very useful tool but We have begun a technological evolution so we still have to rely on a tool that cavemen invented? That doesn't say much about the human race and where it has come in all those years.
  
Which brings me back to the question Computers or Hammers?

No comments:

Post a Comment