Saturday, December 15, 2012

Why are People Full of Hate?

Todays Post I'll talk about the Shooting In NewTown , Conn I would first like to say that My heart goes out to all the victims and there families. I honestly Don't understand people or Life when things like this happens, How could anyone turn a gun or weapons on a innocent Child no matter what there problems are. I am in shock at all the bad things happening recently and I wonder is God's judgement coming soon whether it be God or Something else with all this hatred and violence that is springing up everywhere. I have 3 nephews and 1  niece all in the same grades as the children who's lives were taken, I honestly think that one day soon people are going to have a awakening of sorts and see the true meaning of life. There is no excuse why we can't realize that hating one another is not what life should be about we should realize that without hatred,violence etc. Life would be much easier for the entire human race, but many things turn into hatred and violence, we need to treat one another as loved ones,be there for each other no matter what because if the end ever comes it won't just be you and your family dying it will be the entire human race so stop wasting precious time on hatred and violence and start doing what we were meant to. That is Love,Harmony,Truth,Peace,Justice. People May call me a sissy or other words but I have and see what they don't. And I actually feel said and yes shed a few tears over seeing lives lost even when that life was a cruel,violent, and hateful person. That person is still a human being and life is a Precious thing, no matter how much hate that life had, it will always be precious, It's just that person chose the wrong path or was led down a rode with no help.

 So remember all life is precious no matter what kind of person he or she is and treat that person as you would others for that hateful person may have never known Love,Peace,Harmony,Truth,Justice. Make sure you do something for others even if they seem like a "bad person" to you, maybe doing something for said person may turn them into a good person because they never had Good in there life. There will always be people out there that you can't reach but eventually once there is enough good and love in the world there won't be people like that because complete strangers have showered them with Love,Harmony,Truth,Peace,Justice and with this one HOPE!!

Believe it or not I am not a big religious person more scientific so if I can do it and be so loving to complete strangers then I think most of you can also do this.

No comments:

Post a Comment