Thursday, December 27, 2012

Mobile Entertainment

Bringing Television with you ! This TV is getting Heavy, Why can't we just buy a Tablet or something ?

With the dawn of the Smart phone and Tablet comes Mobile TV,  That is becoming more popular and taken the place of your televisions. Is that a good thing, Many families would sit down In the living room and watch a movie together actually spending quality time with one another, Now they are spending less time together because they can take there TV with them.  I am more of a mobile entertainment Guy Myself, but I can also see the  negative side, I occasionally watch TV but I also Don't have a Family either. I was Just wondering Where everyone is spending there entertainment time! In front of TV with family or walking around with a Tablet or Phone?


No comments:

Post a Comment